Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the Great Paint Project of 2009!

One year ago today, Maeve and I signed the documents to take on two Paints who'd been basically abandoned at KCJ. Their story will be a blog post later but I wanted to take the opportunity to say how happy I am that we were able to help (and then keep) two amazing Paint Horses.

You can't help but LOVE these horses. They make an impression on everyone who meets them.

So Happy Anniversary Sugar & Basil, your presence in my world has made me a better person.

...and Happy Anniversary Maeve, my artist friend (who appears to be very good with all kinds of paints) on our 3 month project that has turned into a dream come true in many ways. We've been through a lot in the last year. Thanks for sharing the laughter so intense that it brought me to tears and tears so hideous that eventually we have to laugh. I wouldn't have it any other way!

The never ending paint project....I can only hope!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment