Saturday, March 20, 2010

Irony

One day you're on top of the world...winner of a contest about Safe Riding...and the next day you're sitting in the Emergency Room with a broken finger from tying to load the (almost) always loadable Arabian.

We never made it to the trail ride....we never even made it out of the driveway of the barn. I missed the river ride :( I got new shiny stuff for my finger though....although I prefer precious metal and gemstones...in case anyone wants to know what to get their wife for her upcoming anniversary, birthday and/or I love my wife and feel bad she broke her finger day....just saying...

My typing skills are currently challenged so it's time to nest with the cats and the Captn' (Jack...not Morgan!) ...pain killers are standing by, just in case...we'll leave it at that ... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment